‘Food Supply Chain Leadership Forum’ is an initiative by Radhakrishna Foodland aimed at creating an exclusive engagement platform in the Indian food supply chain ecosystem.
The theme for this event is ‘Women Leadership in Supply Chain’. Join us for some interesting and enlightening discussions around:
- Inspiring journeys of women in supply chain – What worked and what could have been different?
- Moving towards a more inclusive supply chain ecosystem – breaking the biases, addressing challenges, and building support systems
- Role of women in Supply chains of future – Opportunities, Competencies and Performance expectations
Igniting these conversations are our esteemed guests:
- Ms. Alpana Bhargava (Procurement Lead, Shell India) – Experienced professional focused on delivering business value
- Ms. Monika Mittal (Supply Chain Manager, Yum Brands) – Enthusiastic about Supply Chain, Food Technology and Packaging
- Ms. Shimon Gowda (Manager – Supply Chain Design, Chainalytics) – One of the ‘Top 100 women in Supply Chain’, inspiring young professionals in the field
- Ms. Florence Monteiro (Lead Client Partner, RK Foodland) – Enabling supply chain outcomes for food and food service brands