‘Food Supply Chain Leadership Forum’ is an initiative by Radhakrishna Foodland aimed at creating an exclusive engagement platform for food service and food brands operating across categories and channels in the Indian food supply chain ecosystem.
The theme for this event is ‘Growth Imperatives for Young Food Brands’. Join us for some interesting and enlightening discussions around:
• Building and scaling a food brand – experiences from a QSR startup and a young plant-based protein brand
• What are their top supply chain pain points and possible solutions?
• How leading brands have organized their supply chains to accelerate growth?
Igniting these conversations will be our esteemed guests:
• Mr. Sachid Madan (Ex-CEO – ITC Frozen Foods) – Industry veteran and mentor to food brands across growth maturity
• Mr. Rajat Bawa (Co-Founder – Burgrill) – Young start-up creating a strong presence in fast growing QSR segment
• Mr. Gaurav Sharma (Co-Founder – Greenest Foods) – Building plant-based food portfolio for retail and food service
• Mr. Deepak Soni (Chief Growth Officer – RK Foodland) – Enabling supply chain outcomes for food and food service brands