‘Food Supply Chain Leadership Forum’ is an initiative by Radhakrishna Foodland aimed at creating an exclusive engagement platform in the Indian food supply chain ecosystem.
The theme for this event is ‘Building a Career in Food Supply Chain’. Join us for some interesting and enlightening discussions around:
1. Career Evolution in Food Supply Chain – What worked traditionally and how is it changing?
2. Modern Food Supply Chains – Emerging career options for new-age food supply chains across hierarchies, Progression Opportunities
3. Talent Required – Roles, Learnings, Skillset, Competencies and Expectations
Igniting these conversations are our esteemed guests:
- Mr. Milind Akarte (Professor – Operations and Supply Chain, NITIE) – Shaping bring young minds to become supply chain professionals
- Mr. Swapnil Tulsankar (Chief People Officer, RK Foodland) – Enabling talent growth and development for driving business value